This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster webgo GmbH). Personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster's servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contractual data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The categories of data subjects of the data processing are:
Visitors to your website, prospects, customers, members, users
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling contracts with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations and will follow our instructions regarding this data.
Conclusion of a contract for order processing
To ensure data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded an order processing contract with our hoster.
Borlabs Cookie Plugin:
This website uses Borlabs cookie that is a technically necessary cookies (borlabs-cookie) to store your cookie consents.
Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data.
In cookie borlabs-cookie your consents are stored, which you have given when entering the website. If you wish to revoke these consents, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
Our website uses session cookies, persistent cookies and third-party cookies:
The protection of our website also includes a firewall, for this we use the firewall plugin "Ninja Firewall" from NinTechNet, 38, Soi Ladprao 94, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand. This plugin stores the IP address needed for the firewall's protection function in anonymized form by removing the last 3 characters. These are stored on our own server for 7 days and then automatically deleted.
"Ninja Firewall" protects our website from unauthorized access by unwanted network access. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We do not transfer any data to NinTechNet.
Cookie Note: Ninja Firewall uses binding authentication cookies to whitelist the administrator(s). Cookies are set when an administrator logs into the admin console. They do not apply to visitors to our website. Again, we do not store or use any personal data about visitors.
You can find more information about privacy at NinTechNet: blog.nintechnet.com/ninjafirewall-general-data-protection-regulation-compliance/
- We have embedded YouTube videos from youtube.com on our website using the embedded function so that they can be called up directly on our website. YouTube belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have integrated the videos in the so-called "extended data protection mode" without using cookies to record user behavior in order to personalize the video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the currently played video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode in an embedded player do not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube.When you start a video (click on the video), YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This also takes place without a user account with Google. If you are logged into your Google account, Google can assign the above data to your account. If you do not wish this, you must log out of your Google account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing, which also lies in the above purposes, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO.
- Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) and therefore obliged to comply with European data protection law.
On our website, we use the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google LLC. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the controller of your data. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company affiliated with Google that is responsible for processing your data and complying with applicable data protection laws.
The data processing serves the purpose of analyzing this website and its visitors as well as for marketing and advertising purposes. For this purpose, Google will use the information obtained on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. In this context, the following information may be collected, among others: IP address, date and time of page view, click path, information about the browser you are using and the device you are using (device), pages visited, referrer URL (website from which you accessed our website), location data, purchase activities.The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
Google Analytics uses technologies such as cookies, web storage in the browser and tracking pixels, which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by this about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. IP anonymization is activated on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
Google has certified itself under the U.S.-EU "Privacy Shield" data protection agreement and has thus undertaken to comply with European data protection guidelines.
The data processing, in particular the setting of cookies, is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO from our overriding legitimate interest in the demand-oriented and targeted design of the website. You have the right to object at any time to this processing of your personal data based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO for reasons arising from your particular situation.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by Google Analytics and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
To prevent data collection and storage by Google Analytics across devices, you can set an opt-out cookie. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. You must perform the opt-out on all systems and devices used for this to be fully effective. If you delete the opt-out cookie, requests will be sent to Google again. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Google+ (G+) (Google Ireland Limited, Reg. No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize these by buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background.
- As soon as you activate the Google+ plug-in, a connection from your browser to Google's servers is established. Google receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Google servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account at Google, Google can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. pressing the "+1" button, this information is also transmitted from your browser to Google's servers in the USA and stored there as well as displayed in your Google+ profile and possibly to your friends.
- If you log out of Google+ before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Google+ when the plug-in is activated.
- Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield and thus ensures that European data protection law is complied with: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network XING (XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany) on our website as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize these by the share button with a white XING logo and the "X" symbol on a green background.
- If you log out of XING before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on XING when the plug-in is activated.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA) on our website as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize these by the Instagram logo in the form of a square camera.
- If you voluntarily activate the plug-in, a connection is established from your browser to the servers of Instagram. Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Instagram, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click the Instagram button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Instagram account and possibly show it to your friends there. We have no knowledge about the exact content of the transmitted data, their use and storage period by Instagram.
- If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
- We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Pinterest (Pinterest, operated by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA) on our website as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize these by buttons with the white "P" sign on a red background.
- If you voluntarily activate the plug-in, a connection is established from your browser to the Pinterest servers. Pinterest receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Pinterest servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Pinterest account, Pinterest can assign this information to your account and you can click the Pinterest button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Pinterest account and possibly show it to your friends there. We have no knowledge about the exact content of the transmitted data, their use and storage period by Instagram.
- If you log out of Pinterest before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Pinterest when the plug-in is activated.